KTVA 1590 AM Hosted byLisa Zonder, Family Law Attorney with featured guests:
Ellen Bruno, Award Winning Documentary Filmmaker
Carol Hughes, Psychotherapist in Orange County
Cathleen Collinsworth, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
The documentary – “Split: A Film for Kids of Divorce (and their Parents)” The “Children’s Voice” in Divorce
Financial impact on the children from Divorce
Consensual Dispute Resolution for Divorcing Couples
Moderator - Colin Fluxman
ON: KVTA 1590 AM
Saturday March 1st from 3 to 4 pm.
The show airs live and can be heard in Ventura County, Santa Barbara County and a small section of LA County
Hear the replay at: www.divorcetalkradiocalifornia.com
Would you like to choose. . .
- A peaceful, uncontested divorce, a no-court divorce, a respectful divorce?
- A more cost-effective and less stressful process than fighting in court?
- To co-parent in a cooperative way?
- Assistance from trained professional experts in the legal, financial, emotional and parenting aspects of your divorce?
- A more positive experience for your children?
- To modify your support or child custody arrangements?
- A Marital Settlement Agreement that meets the needs of the whole family?
Listen to radio interview with Mary Ann Aronsohn and Susan Carlisle about collaborative divorce
As heard on Air Talk Radio KPCC 89.3
Show Length: 27.16